this is a nice cheap modem for anyone who needs to replace one of those nasty USB modems! It looks like it runs linux and has a gazillion configuration options.
Unfortunately, the documentation is somewhat incomprehensible - but the DMZ is easy to set up once you find it and it works!
1) type http://10
2) user name=admin password=connexant (unless you have changed them)
3) on the left hand side under 'admin provelege' click on Misc configuration
4) set 'DMZ' to 'Enabled'
5) set 'DMZ HOST IP' to your hotspot's IP address (mine is 10.0.0.3)
6) click on 'submit' at the bottom of the page
7) now click on 'save settings and reboot' on the left of the page
click on the 'save & reboot' button
your modem will reboot and everything should then be fine and dandy.